Data Scientist - (Climate Change)
Salary: up to £80,000
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to work on the most pressing problem of our generation?
Climate change is now one of the greatest threats to our civilization and you can play a key role in helping to shift the change. My client are innovative pioneers in this space, working with some of the world's leading organisations to understand and aid in supply chain emissions.
You will have an amazing opportunity to work with a truly exciting start up with huge ambitions, the team are looking to double in size over the next 9 months and you can play a key role in the companies growth.
We need someone who wants to be challenged you can expect to have:
- Ownership of projects
- An Independent path to production
- The ability to make real changes with tangible business value
What we are looking for:
- Excellent programming skills ideally in Python but possible R
- Track record on the implementation of ML models end-to-end
- Keen interest in picking up other technical skills such as DevOps & Engineering
What we can also offer:
- Flexible working hours - we encourage regular breaks
- Flexible working location (we like to meet in the office couple of times every week)
- £1000 annual development allowance for you to spend on developing your current skills and learning new things
- Tech equipment of your choice
- Regular social activities
- Generous amount of holidays