I am recruiting for our favourite software consultancy in Bristol a client engagement consultant, who's role will be predominantly to deliver discovery engagements between prospective clients and the consultancy's product.
The target clients would be joining a substantial list of reputable clients mostly in the retail sector.
Aside from their excellent, rather unique Data platform product (which is going from strength to strength and gaining notoriety in the industry) one of the best bits about this company are the teams that you would be working with, a highly motivated, friendly and flexible workforce, all going for the same goals. It being a relatively small company at the moment there is plenty of room for growth too.
If you are passionate about Data this is definitely a company and product I recommend!
This is a client facing role clients and provides direction / guidance to subsequent projects during the delivery phase(s) to ensure that what is delivered conforms to the client business outcomes and design principles captured during discovery.
The day to day would typically involve the following:
- Discovery Report
- Architectural diagrams (As-Is, To-Be, Transition state architectures)
- System / capability mapping architecture
- High level data flow architecture
- High Level business requirements
- Indicative project plan for a delivery phase
- Data protection impact assessment
- Client stakeholder map
- Client maturity assessment i.e. an assessment of how ready the client is to embark on the delivery phase of the project and their ability to support (this will be used to factor risk for further commercial engagements)
- High Level prioritised reporting / analytics requirements.
The salary and overall package is highly competitive, the would like high performing individuals form the software/data space to embark on this journey with them. Please get in touch if you would like to understand more and hear what is on offer for you.