I am recruiting for great DE opportunity I have been asked to source from one of our exclusive partners. These are a not for profit organisation with big plans and a very talented workforce. They are looking for a Data Engineer who can steer the rest of the BI squad in certain areas of the Data Engineering space and also give you the opportunity to develop yourself in others
• An IT professional with proven track record of BI Development.
• Experience of using the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
• Experience in the design and implementation of ETL processes
• Experience in developing Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using recognised industry tools in a data warehousing environment
• Background in the following or similar is desirable:
o Azure Data Factory
o Azure Data Bricks
o Azure Data Lake
o Azure DevOps
• Strong working skills in SQL
• Adaptability and willingness to learn new skills
We are looking for someone who can grow with the company, and there is plenty of opportunity for self development. The work is likely a 50/50 split on/off site you can work from Tewkesbury, Chipping Sodbury or Wolverhampton wit a great team. The salary is circa 55-60K :)
Kindly apply if you feel it could be a good fit and I will call to go through it in more detail!