I am recruiting for a superb smaller company based in Bristol. You will be working with a great team and it's perfect for an aspiring DE or someone looking to hone their skills with Snowflake and Azure Cosmos.
It's a fantastic company and product, who due to a recovering market have secured some further excellent clients.
We need someone who is very proficient on SQL and NoSQL databases
You will be contributing to the below:
- Data modelling
- Database Design Documentation creation
- Database Security compliance
- Data compliance in accordance with latest GDPR regulations
- Code quality, including peer reviews
- Complying with architecture best practices.
- Test automation, Error Handling & Alerting
- Responsible for surfacing of Analytical Data delivered through:
- Data Linking, Visualisation and Insights
- Configuration and deployment of the product in line with coding and release standards
Salary is in the region of 50-60K, flexible working location (although there will be some expectation to be on-site in Bristol) please apply to the advert and I will give you more information on what these guys have to offer.