Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £35,000
I'm working on a fantastic Data Analyst opportunity on a permanent basis for a leading Market Research company based in London. They are experts in loyalty insights, using research and experience to advise companies on how to profitably acquire and keep customers.
The Data Analyst is responsible for implementing the data collection and reporting required for our projects - They will be required to set up the questionnaire and analysis.
Specifically, your role will involve:
• Completing analysis requirements for the projects assigned to you. The analysis specification will be provided as scheduled. You will study this specification, ask questions and make recommendations, suggestions as appropriate to project colleagues
• Checking questionnaires from Researchers, suggesting any logic errors/ambiguities/data structure issues with regard to deliverables before producing the final version using our data capture software.
To be successful in this role the candidate must possess:
• An understanding of quantitative market research including the key aspects of a projects process from questionnaire set-up to deliverables.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport with individuals at all levels (from operational to board level)
• Competency in Office 365 and SPSS. Knowledge of Askia, FocusVision and/or Alteryx is desirable