Customer Service Manager – Leading Bristol Scale-up
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking to advance your career?
Do you want to work with one of Bristol’s leading scale-ups?
We’re working with one of Bristol’s most exciting scale-ups in their search for a Customer Service Manager to join their newly established customer support team. You’ll be a key part of how the team is shaped and will have a lot of autonomy to build this function out as your own.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Day to day support and management of the customer support/service team
- Designing and implementing processes and best practices
- Supporting with escalation issues
- Setting and managing KPI’s
What we’re looking for:
- Previous management experience in a customer service/support role
- Experience with implementing support processes and procedures
- A confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Ideally, experience with both B2C & B2B customers/users
In return, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Extended parental leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Interested to learn more? Hit apply or reach out to Harry to discuss the role in more detail.