Customer Service Assistant – Leading Bristol Scale-up
Are you a creative and ambitious Customer Service Assistant looking for that next step up? Do you want to work with one of Bristol’s leading scale-ups?
We’re looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join a Bristol scale-up to help them with their expanding customer base. With customers at the forefront of what they do, you’ll be key in providing them support and solving any queries.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Responding to customer questions/issues via email or in-app support
- Triaging issues or complaints and escalating to the relevant people if necessary
- Supporting the wider team with ad-hoc tasks when needed
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing position (ideally in a similar in-app support role – although not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Someone who is proactive and personable
In return, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Extended parental leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Interested to learn more? Hit apply or reach out to Harry to discuss the role in more detail.