I am recruiting for a Snowflake Data Engineer for one of our favourite Data Analytics consultancies. They have an excellent team and mission and looking for a 3rd Data Engineer to join thier team.
they work with many well know retailers offering a product which is going from strength to strength in the Industry. Daily rate is circa £500 per day and looking for someone ASAP (though can wait a few weeks for the right person)
you can work from anywhere in the UK, sorry we cannot sponsor VISAs for this role
Some of the skills we are looking for are as follows;
- Use of Snowflake within enterprise organisations – must have commercial experience of using Snowpipe, streams and tasks
- Proficient in Snowflake DDL and DML
- Experience of version control systems for code control – we use Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of the software development cycle and DevOps practices.
- Proven experience in data modelling and data modelling methodologies
- Understanding of the impact of data models on end user BI reports and able to optimise models for efficiency. (Experience with BI tooling will be beneficial).
- Comfortable with working with large data sets across multiple database technologies (SQL and Document DBs)
Please apply if of interest and I will call to discuss in more detail