I am recruiting for a Python/ SQL/ Azure Data Engineer for our favourite consultancy.
This position does fall inside IR35 as is a substitute for a permanent employee. You are able to work fully remotely if you wish and is paying circa 500 per day. We are able to accept people from a permanent employment background so could be the ideal role if looking to break into contracting world (they can wait for the 1 month poss longer notice period).
The skills predominantly we are looking for are Azure/ Python/ SQL / Databricks/ Datafactory/ Data lakes.
These guys are well known in the industry, as different to the average consultancy. They really treat their staff well and have some super interesting end clients.
You will be involved in:
- Capturing data requirements from both customer and technical teams
- Understanding and identifying data sources to support data requirements
- Setting up interfaces to source systems and/or working with system owners to facilitate it
- Setting up data acquisition pipelines to move data from source to target systems.
More detail around the exp they are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Python and SQL coding
- Strong knowledge of Azure
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience dealing directly with stakeholders
- Familiarity with Databricks and Data Lakes
Kindly apply with an up to date CV if of interest and I will arrange to have a call to discuss in more detail.