We are currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) / Cloud Operations Engineer for a fantastic client of ours based from London but offering remote working.
This is an exciting organisation with a great culture and passion for technology. They promote flexible, Agile and Scrum ways of working in as much as possible and promote continuous improvement.
You'll be supporting the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure to ensure availability, performance and security to meet agreed KPI's. You will be working closely with and providing 3rd line support to the cloud engineering team and development teams and providing input into creation of the Cloud Platform, including monitoring, alerting and all aspects of operability.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following experience;
- Experience of deploying code in production environment using automation – using Terraform and Jenkins
- Knowledge of web technologies and infrastructure, including CI/CD pipeline systems and Terraform
- Experience of managing and operating AWS infrastructure
- Good understanding of networking, AD, DNS, firewall, and security
- Experience of supporting Windows and Linux based infrastructure
- Experience of supporting public facing websites and related technologies (microservices architecture)
- Scripting tools – python, etc
- Experience of using Monitoring and backup tools.
- Operational and automation mindset
- Git and source control tools knowledge
- Deploy and Release management knowledge
If this is you and sounds good, please get in touch with me ASAP. Please click apply with your CV, or contact me directly.