AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer
Remote - Up to 90k - Bonus and benefits
As a CloudOps Engineer, you will be the technical expert designing and implementing the cloud platform products that are key for their success while championing the IaC, CI/CD, and cloud practices across the business. You will be part of the Cloud Engineering team, crafting solutions to continuously evolve the underlying technology of our applications and infrastructure, as well as improving processes and standards to ensure the continuous delivery of customer value.
As a CloudOps Engineer you are accountable for:
- Designing, building, and maintaining a platform that addresses the business needs and continuously improves the efficiency for its users.
- Owning the cloud platform provisioning process, aiming to increase operational availability, repeatability & efficiency, while ensuring control, policies and auditing are in place.
- Advancing innovation efforts to enable the evolution and continuous improvement of all cloud products and processes.
The key skills we're looking for are...
- Terraform (version .12 and above)
- A background in Agile practices
What the business can offer you...
This role is working with one of the largest retail businesses in the UK, averaging around a billion in turnover every year. They're keen to bring in people that they can develop further, looking to get you onto training schemes and development courses, while also looking to progress you up the ladder within the company too.
They're looking to pay up to around £90,000 for this role, however people at all levels of experience will be considered, with benefits and a bonus added on top. Aside from this, the role is completely remote with no plans for a return to the office.
If this description matches the type of role that you could be looking out for, please drop in your application and we will reach out to all relevant profiles!