Role: Business Analyst
Location: London (home and office split)
Would you like to work in an entrepreneurial and innovative retail environment?
I'm currently supporting a family owned, multi-channel retailer who are searching for their first Business Analyst. As the sole BA within the business, you will have a major part to play in their journey as they grow and mature their delivery function.
The business is in its infancy when it comes to agile processes and you will be required to influence change and add value quickly. You will be required to explain what a Business Analyst does and to manage expectations with stakeholders across the business.
It is a fairly ambiguous environment and you will be required to help add structure and order – a hugely exciting opportunity to help transform this business as they grow.
Fancy working with a bright, motivated and collaborative team? This could be the role for you!
What would we like from you?
- Experience managing the integration of complex projects and systems into a business environment
- Facilitate prioritisation and demand with stakeholders
- Good understanding of agile principles and methodologies with the ability to perform a Scrum Product Owner role
- Experience of using project management and documentation systems like JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Demonstrable experience defining, developing and testing and successfully delivering new products, systems and business solutions
If you’d like to find out more, please apply!