Business Analyst (Small Projects and Demand)
Permanent offering up to £50k depending on experience.
We have an exciting position with a well known retailer going through a greenfield IT and Digital transformation.
We are looking for a Business Analyst that will to report into the head of delivery.
The role will include managing new initiatives, from discovery phase, reaching out across the business, talking to stakeholders and scope/gather requirements for the work to be done, liaising with senior stakeholders to evaluate whether the work is in line with the strategic priorities, and whether it should go ahead. Sometimes this is referred to in businesses as demand or intake. The role will also offer the chance to manage small projects. Larger initiatives will filter into the wider team.
You should have;
- 2-3 years Business Analysis experience or more.
- Ideally experience at initial discovery and scoping of new initiatives and demand.
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- 'Nice to have' experience managing small projects.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to liaise with stakeholders across the business.
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall environments.
This is a great opportunity to work across a growing Delivery and IT function, gaining a good understanding of all areas of the business, working with senior stakeholders, and developing your craft as a Business Analyst on E2E initiatives and also gain some project management across small projects. There is lots of development opportunity.
We need people flexible and pragmatic and able to pick up any or all new initiatives and help the business prioritise demand in line with their strategy that will add value. We need people not afraid to ask questions and build relationships.
If this sounds like you please send your CV over ASAP.