Role: Back-end Magento Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
Do you have strong knowledge of Magento 1 and Magento 2 with the ability to deliver sophisticated solutions and integrations for a range of clients?
Are you looking for a challenging position whereby you can showcase your high-quality skills alongside a supportive and innovative team?
This opportunity will enable you to work on a range of Magento 1 and Magento 2 projects including:
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 migrations
- 3rd party platform to Magento 2 migrations
- Optimisation of existing Magento implementations
- Maintenance and support
What would we like from you?
- Demonstrable experience with Magento 1 and Magento 2 development
- Strong PHP background
- Working with both Magento Community and Magento Enterprise
- Using Magento API and creating Magento plugins
- Object-orientated programme knowledge
- Previous integration projects of Magento with 3rd party systems
- If you have a Magento certification – this would be a bonus!
If you feel you could be the right fit, please apply today!