Location: London (Remote working)
I can't think of many better things to do with your skills than save our planet..... We are currently partnered with a genuinely exciting Scale-Up that is doing amazing things in the Renewable Energy sector.
They are looking for a Back end Developer to join them on a permanent basis. Come and contribute to incredible software products that will make a huge difference in our battle against climate change. If you want to work for a Data-Centric, Pioneering, Pure Play, and Tech for Good Business. Then please get back to me ASAP.
This is a very hot sector right now, we already have interviews booked so please don't hang about in showing your interest. The client has committed to an efficient Interview process with same-day feedback on all interviews.
The tools and languages they mainly work with are:
• Go for application microservices
• Cassandra for storage
• Docker of service orchestration
• AWS for infrastructure
• GitLab of code management and CI/CD
• Develop high quality microservice applications that meet the functional requirements that the business needs
• Integrate your applications into a scalable, fault tolerant ecosystem to add value to the overall platform
• Liaise with our trading and asset management teams to ensure that functionality is meeting the needs of our users
• Integrate our platform with various 3rd party services in a flexible and resilient manner
• Work in an agile development model with regular stand-ups, planning and stakeholder acceptance checkpoints
• Experience within software development with any language
• Experience with Go/Golang is a must,
• Experience with AWS and cloud native technologies
• Experience in working with cloud-based, microservice architectures with a focus on continuous integration and delivery
• Interested in making a real impact on climate change with innovative technology
If you are interested apply with your CV ASAP.