Cloud Security Lead (AWS)
Sector - Retail (profitable, no debt, and financially stable*)
Location - London/Remote
Salary - Very competitive +B&B
We are currently looking for an Information/Cyber Security specialist with expertise in Digital (incl. Web and Mobile), and AWS Cloud environments.
Working in partnership with the Information Security Officer, and alongside teams of Developers, DevOps, Infrastructure and Digital to put in place tooling and processes to effectively protect the customers, staff and the brand from threats.
You will be Technically minded with the ability to speak to the technical teams, and senior stakeholders alike.
The successful applicant will;
- 5-10 years+ in Information Security, Cyber Security, Network Security, DevSecOps or similar.
- Technical background with superb communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Security concepts and principles for Cloud (AWS) and Digital Platform including consumer facing web, good practices using frameworks such as OWASP.
- Ability to talk to and work with Developers, DevOps and Cloud infrastructure teams.
- Manage the detection, risk management and remediation of vulnerabilities across services.
- Experience across; penetration testing, red/blue teaming concepts and practices, threat management, incident response, vulnerability scanning, and more.
- Broad technical experience within the info sec areas which cover;
- Perimeter Security
- Network Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Endpoint Security
- Data Security
- Wireless Security
- Cloud Technology
- Familiar with OWASP, ISO27001, NIST, CIS SAN CSC and similar frameworks
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (PCI DSS, DPA, GDPR etc).
Please send your profile to apply.