Automation Test Engineer - Remote/London
£45-55k plus bonus and bens
We are currently looking for an Automation Test Engineer for a fantastic Retail client of ours.
Offering remote working for the majority of the month, and a great culture you will possess the following;
For this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience with agile testing practices and in depth understanding of test- driven development, continuous integration, agile testing, user stories etc
- Experience of test automation using object-oriented languages, preferably Java. Solid understanding or programming concepts.
- Knowledge of Test Data provisioning and management for testing
- Experience of planning, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT, OAT etc)
- Experience of Risk analysis and Risk Based Regression Testing
- In depth knowledge of Exploratory testing techniques and Rapid software testing
- Experience of testing complex enterprise applications, web applications and databases
- Familiarity with any of the scripting languages (Shell/Python/Groovy etc.)
- Experience of working with project/issue tracking tools like JIRA/Confluence and Test management tools like HP ALM (erstwhile QC), Zephyr, TestRail etc
- Experience in the Retail industry and exposure to testing on Store Systems
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience of testing API's (REST and Postman)
- SCM, Build & CI Tools like Github, Jenkins, TeamCity or similar
- Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure etc
- working on Automated Test frameworks like Appium, Selenium WebDriver or similar
- Experience working with 3rd party software vendor teams.
This is a Permanent position with remote working, and only a handful of days per month in the office. Candidates with proven Test Automation within Retail will be prioritised but Retail is not essential.
Please send CV's to apply ASAP.