Do you want to be part of a company that is about to embark on a huge scale technical transformation?
One that pays attention and listens to its people from the very bottom to the very top?
At Revoco, we have recently made a number of successful hires for one of the UK’s largest convenience retailers as they begin their journey in tech, moving from a Morris Minor to a Tesla! And they are now on the lookout for an Asset Manager to join them in this expedition.
This role is absolutely key as the business begins its journey and you will be one of the MVPs in the team. It may be a market leading business; however the team isn’t over-inflated meaning that you won’t get lost in the pecking order and will get recognised for your efforts.
If you’re someone who…
- Knows hardware like the back of your hand and able to make hardware improvements across the business both in-store and in the HQ.
- Likewise with software, knowing where to implement certain software to maximise efficiency across the business.
- Has a track record of not only maintaining assets, but building on and improving the existing platform.
Then this opportunity that you can really excel in.
The role will look like…
- Keeping track of all assets in hardware and software across the company, recommending where improvements can be made and executing those changes.
- Negotiating with 3rd parties in order to purchase licenses.
What they can offer you…
- A generous salary, competitive with those even in central London.
- An excellent set of benefits and bonus package.
- A great working environment with a close-knit team.
- A working environment where you will not be another cog in the machine, somewhere where your hard work will get recognised.
If this is a role that you feel you can make your own, please apply below or contact Will (email@example.com)!