Agile Delivery Manager/Project Manager
Remote & London
Retail Sector - IT
£50,000 to £70,000 depending on experience, plus bonus & bens
We are currently recruiting for an Agile Delivery Manager / Agile Project Manager to join a well known Retailer who are financially strong and growing year on year, technology focused and investing in the future of Retail!
We are looking for the below, please apply if you tick these boxes;
- Worked in consumer facing, multi-channel Retail organisations.
- Background in Project Management / Delivery Management (3-4 years experience), working within tech, with Product teams, in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Ideally you will have some experience (or good knowledge) of general all round Retail IT OR Buying and Merchandising systems OR Retail / Store Systems and Technology.
- You will have the ability to pick up multiple small to medium sized projects at any time. Ability to manage dependencies, visibility of deliverables, budget and planning, supporting the team with agile ceremonies and realise value, focus to achieving business goals.
- You will possess strong stakeholder management and communication from management through to the team. You may also be required to manage 3rd parties at time.
Please send relevant profiles to apply.