I am recruiting for a well known Supermarket for a Customer Insights Analyst, the positions are based in the midlands and would be a 50/50 split for the permanent resource and only occasional on-site working for the contract resource.
This will be working on an incredibly exciting piece of work, being at the forefront of the chain's newly developing Data function. The salary range is very flexible based on your experience, they are looking for high calibre individuals from either the retail or FMCG space and can cater to your needs.
For contract, it is approximately 6 months of work, possibly longer and falls OUTSIDE IR35, daily rate would be in the region of £500 per day.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Build, test and use models and algorithms for use cases to improve current processes
- Forecast, classify and make recommendations to get the most out of our data
- Develop simulation scenarios to help provide optimisation recommendations
- Create and / or automate regular business reports and dashboards
- Help design and build engaging data products
- Creating visuals and storyboards to translate complex information into non-technical language.
- Explain, visualise and help interpret in simple language results of implemented analytical models
What we are looking for from you:
- Ability to engage with international stakeholders and senior business leaders and establish and manage relationships with peers.
- Dashboard and report creation
- Data integration
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience of project management and external vendor relationships.
If this sounds like it could be of interest for either contract or a new permanent position, please apply and will disucss in more detail with you at the earliest convenience.